De Ce Mitsubishi Si Nu...altceva

Generalitati vis-a-vis de automobilele Mitsubishi
Vasea
EVO V

Mesaj de Vasea » Sâm Ian 07, 2017 8:50 am

Vorba cantecului.... Ce are Mitsubishi si nu au ceilalti ???

De ce ar trebui sa cumpere cineva, un model nou/second-hand din gama Mitsubishi?

Ce plusuri / minusuri are marca si avantajele certe fata de alte marci?

==================

+ = modele diferite in gama

- motoare de diferite capacitati

- tractiune 4x4 superioara

- fiabilitate

- siguranta

- locul 3 la anunturi de vanzari pe OLX, intre brandurile japoneze, dupa toyota+nissan

- = piese scumpe la reprezentanta

- revizii prea mari in garantie

- retea de service-uri cu "probleme" fata de client

- taxa mare de poluare, in anii anteriori

====================

babaluno
EVO I

Mesaj de babaluno » Mie Iun 14, 2017 8:48 pm

Interiorul mi se pare prea plasticos, ma asteptam la logan sa aiba asa sincer.. Asta comparativ cu un Mondeo care e pe la acelasi pret. (sau Elantra, etc)

Vasea
EVO V

Mesaj de Vasea » Mar Iul 11, 2017 7:48 pm

Mașinile japoneze ar putea costa cu 10% mai puțin: taxele de import percepute de Uniunea Europeană vor fi eliminate

http://www.automarket.ro/stiri/masinile ... 78307.html

Vasea
EVO V

Mesaj de Vasea » Lun Iul 31, 2017 8:18 pm

... chiar, oare de ce ?

This Guy Loves Mitsubishis So Much, He's Bought 14 Of Them In 38 Years

http://www.carscoops.com/2017/07/this-g ... h-hes.html

Certain brands have been known to elicit loyalty among customers: people buying one Volvo, for example, or Subaru or Porsche, after another. But Mitsubishi?

Yes, Mitsubishi. Just ask Cliff Hodson from Tewkesbury, a small town in southwestern England. Over the course of 38 years, Hodson has owned a baker's dozen Mitsubishis of every shape and size. And now he's taken delivery of his 14th.

Cliff bought his first, a Colt, in 1979, and has driven nothing but Mitsus ever since. He and his wife Ann have had Sigmas, Galants, Lancers, Spacestarts, ASXs, and Mirages. “I like the ASX the best,” said Hodson, in reference to the compact crossover known in America as the Outlander Sport. “I'd also love an EVO and the chance to take one out on a racetrack!”

Apparently the tri-star apple doesn't fall far from the proverbial tree, as their daughter drives a Lancer and their granddaugher a Colt. She's not alone, though, as Cliff and Ann recently took delivery of a new Colt of their own from CCR Mitsubishi, the dealership in nearby Cheltenham. “CCR looks after us brilliantly and we've been going there for years. We know everybody on first name terms.”

So why Mitsubishis, you wonder? Reliability, apparently: “The only issue I've ever had has been the coil failing on one of my first cars,” said Hodson, “and when I called out the AA the patrolman said he'd never been out to a Mitsubishi before!”

Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Generalitati”