Mitsubishi Xpander 2017

Utilizare, opinii, probleme si reparatii pentru Mitsubishi 3000GT, GTO, Eclipse, Grandis, Space Wagon, Diamante, Magna, Sigma, Verada, L300, L400, Delica si concept-car-uri
Vasea
EVO V

Mesaj de Vasea » Joi Aug 10, 2017 7:57 pm

https://paultan.org/2017/08/10/giias-20 ... ket-debut/

GIIAS 2017: Mitsubishi Xpander - production SUV-styled MPV makes world, Indonesian market debut

Mitsubishi's much awaited entry into Indonesia's core “Low MPV” segment is here. The Mitsubishi Xpander is its name (not Expander as rumoured), and it's based on the Mitsubishi XM Concept that made its debut at this show last year. It will enter an arena that stalwarts such as the Toyota Avanza, Daihatsu Xenia, Suzuki Ertiga and Honda Mobilio currently dominate.

The Xpander's unique selling point is its looks, which are highly-stylised and sculptured for a car in this utilitarian class. Mitsubishi has a rich off-roading 4×4 heritage, and has of late turned itself into an SUV company - this seven-seater “small crossover MPV” plays on those points with SUV-inspired styling. It's a trick also used by Honda for the BR-V, but the Xpander looks more futuristic and robust than the Honda Mobilio-based seven-seater.

MMC claims that the Xpander will be a class-leading model that combines the comfort and versatility of an MPV with the performance, strength and toughness of the company's SUVs. It will “come loaded with MMC technology and MMC SUV knowhow.”

The production Xpander is a faithful rendition of the XM Concept. It comes with Mitsubishi's current Dynamic Shield face, with slit-like lights, a large black “X” grille and chunky bumpers. The flared wheel arches and sculpted character line gives the car a strong look typical of an SUV.

The X-shaped rear end has similarities with the eX Concept from Tokyo 2015, but there's no black paint to mark it here. The shape of the Xpander's rear lights and its LED signatures are similar to the XM concept's. There's also a floating roof effect.

The MPV rides on two-tone 16-inch alloys and 205/55 Dunlop tyres (except for the base GLS spec, which has 15-inch items). The suspension consists of front MacPherson struts and a rear torsion beam.

The finalised MPV also comes with three tiers of lighting - the top floor, connected to the grille, houses LED position lamps, while the large lamp clusters below are the main headlamps sitting above turn signals. The fog lamps sit very low on the bumper. The layout is unorthodox and is similar to that on the new Hyundai Kona.

The Xpander is 4,475 mm long and 1,750 mm wide, which is 22 mm longer and 15 mm wider than the Honda BR-V. The Mitsu's 2,775 mm wheelbase is a 113 mm longer than the Honda's. If the ground clearance looks generous, it is - at 205 mm, it's highest in class and 4 mm higher than the BR-V.

The new boy is powered by a 4A91 1.5 litre four-cylinder engine, which is par for the course. The DOHC MIVEC unit produces 104 PS and 141 Nm of torque at 4,000 rpm. Power goes to the front wheels via a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque converter automatic transmission. The brakes are front discs and rear drums, which is again default in the class.

The Xpander is available with dual airbags, ABS and EBD across the board; but brake assist, stability control and hill start assist can be had on top variants as well, lifting it on par with the top spec Honda Mobilio in safety kit count.

We've seen official images of the Xpander's interior in a black-beige theme with wood trim - here's the more sober option in full black and faux carbon fibre trim for the Sport variant. The dashboard design is rather smart, and much safer than the exterior, while the instrument panel consists of two sporty-looking dials sandwiching a colour LCD. As usual for MMC, the MID's pages are scrolled by an “Info” button on the dash.

Other available features include keyless entry with push start button and tilt/telescopic adjustable steering (a rarity in this class). The third row, which split folds 50:50, gets a USB port. The top Ultimate spec gets a touchscreen head unit with Bluetooth and a reverse camera.

The middle row has one-action tumble fold for access to the last row, but it only gets two headrests. The middle row's middle seat can be folded down to be an arm rest. The luggage area has underfloor storage, while the spare tyre is located under the car.

The Mitsubishi Xpander is available in five trim levels - GLX, GLS, Exceed, Sport and Ultimate - and is priced from Rp 189,050,000 (RM60,843) to Rp 245,350,000 (RM78,968). It is made in MMC's new plant in Bekasi, West Java, with a volume of 80,000 units per year. Exports to ASEAN markets will begin in 2018.

Like what you see? Will the Mitsubishi Xpander do well in Malaysia as a sub-RM100k challenger to the popular Honda BR-V?

Video => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7jLT6Z24nk

Vasea
EVO V

Mesaj de Vasea » Dum Aug 13, 2017 8:15 am

http://www.carscoops.com/2017/08/all-ne ... ts-in.html

All-New Mitsubishi Xpander Debuts In Indonesia

Mitsubishi has unveiled the all-new Xpander at the Indonesia International Auto Show in Jakarta.

Designed to blend the ruggedness of SUVs with the practicality of MPVs, the Xpander has a bold appearance that will likely provoke some pretty strong reactions. While styling is always subjective, the model has a Dynamic Shield front fascia with high-mounted LED daytime running lights and vertical headlights.

The unique styling continues further back as designers installed prominent character lines and flared wheel arches. The model also has a gently sloping roof, a tailgate-mounted spoiler, and L-shaped LED taillights.

Moving into the cabin, drivers will find a three-spoke steering wheel, metallic accents, and tasteful touches of wood trim. The seven-seater also boasts class-leading interior room as well as an "abundance" of storage compartments including 16 cup holders.

Mitsubishi was light on specifics but confirmed the Xpander will have a digital multi-information display in the instrument cluster and an infotainment system with Bluetooth and internet connectivity.

Power is provided by a 1.5-liter petrol engine which produces 105 PS (77 kW). It can be connected to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed automatic gearbox. Regardless of which transmission is selected, all Xpander models are equipped with front-wheel drive.

The Xpander will go on sale in Indonesia this fall and pricing starts at 189,050,000 rupiah ($14,152). It will eventually be offered in other ASEAN markets in early 2018.

Vic*
EVO II

Mesaj de Vic* » Dum Aug 13, 2017 5:09 pm

Doamne da urat poate sa fie ...

Vasea
EVO V

Mesaj de Vasea » Dum Aug 20, 2017 7:10 am

Mitsubishi reveals all-new Xpander . B-segment MPV headlines Indonesian auto show

http://newsbits.mb.com.ph/2017/08/18/mi ... w-xpander/

Vasea
EVO V

Mesaj de Vasea » Joi Aug 24, 2017 6:49 am

Mitsubishi Xpander bookings close to 7,500 units now

https://paultan.org/2017/08/22/mitsubis ... units-now/

GIIAS 2017: Mitsubishi Xpander bodykit, accessories

https://paultan.org/2017/08/11/giias-20 ... cessories/

Mitsubishi Xpander coming to Malaysia in 2018 - CEO

https://paultan.org/2017/08/14/mitsubis ... -2018-ceo/

Vasea
EVO V

Mesaj de Vasea » Mie Aug 30, 2017 6:29 am

Mitsubishi Motors Expands its Indonesian and ASEAN Footprint with All-New XPANDER People-Carrier

https://www.theautochannel.com/news/201 ... h-all.html

Vasea
EVO V

Mesaj de Vasea » Mar Sep 26, 2017 5:49 am

Mitsubishi Xpander rendered with Nissan X-Trail bits

https://paultan.org/2017/09/25/mitsubis ... rail-bits/

The Mitsubishi Xpander made its world debut at this year's 2017 Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show (GIIAS), and will reportedly also be sold as a Nissan model in the republic. If you ever wondered what such a vehicle might look like, RZ Autoworks has created this render for your consideration.

As you can see, the Xpander's striking face has been totally removed here, and in its place is the one from the latest X-Trail. The V-motion grille and headlights are all carried over, although the lower apron has been tweaked for this render.

To go along with its Nissan face, the vehicle also gets the X-Trail's alloy wheels and roof rails. Some black-painted plastic side guards would have been welcomed additions, only to further emphasis its “small crossover MPV” persona.

While this may just be a render (a new Grand Livina, maybe?), it has been rumoured the Xpander will also be sold as a Nissan model in Indonesia. It remains to be seen if this involves a straight rebadge, or something a little more substantial (as this render illustrates).

If the Xpander is of interest to you, it has been reported the three-row MPV will make its way to Malaysia next year, where it will most likely compete against the popular Honda BR-V. Do you prefer the Xpander's face or the one on the Nissan render?

Vasea
EVO V

Mesaj de Vasea » Dum Oct 29, 2017 12:33 pm

http://www.topgear.com.ph/features/feat ... er-fbfirst

First drive: The Mitsubishi Xpander is even better than we imagined

2018 is going to be an important year for Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corporation. Next year it will launch the Xpander MPV in our market, a seven-seater model introduced in Indonesia this year. Mitsubishi says it's not a replacement for the outgoing Adventure, but that's sort of the void the Xpander will be filling.

Is the Xpander any good? Based on our first drive in the Japanese carmaker's Okazaki compound, oh yes.

From the moment I sat inside, I already noticed the very good driving position. My knee rested snugly against the center console, something I like to do to brace myself for long drives. It made operating the three pedals and shift knob an easy process despite the right-hand-drive configuration. Yes, this being Japan I was on the opposite side of the cockpit.

This made me a little apprehensive because I haven't driven a manual RHD car in 10 years. But the Xpander's clutch was so forgiving and responsive at the same time. It was easy to find the biting point of the clutch, and the leather-wrapped ball-shaped shift knob was a joy to grip.

That driving exercise is one example of why we like Mitsubishi so much. It didn't treat us with kid gloves and set up a sissy driving course. We did slaloms, lane changes, and high-speed runs on a banked oval. You would think this kind of setup would reveal the flaws of a tall vehicle like the Xpander. Instead, the driving course highlighted what this new model can do.

Body roll was there but kept to a minimum on the slalom. I was still getting a feel for the car in the beginning, but there was a very short learning curve. In second gear, it was easy to weave in and out of cones. Same thing with the lane changes. The stability of the Xpander is commendable.

On the high-speed runs I had to ask my Japanese companion if there was a turbo in front, but it's only a naturally aspirated 1.5-liter engine. I was surprised at how quickly I was able to reach 120kph-even touching 140kph at times. Again, the Xpander felt stable and planted.

And that transmission! Shifting was such fun. The Xpander is one of those vehicles you look forward to driving because you feel so involved.

As an MPV I have no complaints about the cabin. Mitsubishi reps say size-wise it's the biggest in its class-but this is in the subcompact MPV segment where the Toyota Avanza dwells. So it's bigger than Toyota's small MPV, but smaller than the Innova. I peeked at the third row and it looked rather small, but that's par for the course in this category. Adults not my size should fit and be fine for short drives.

We only had a brief time with the new Xpander, but it was a drive full of promise. This model is slated to arrive in our market in the first quarter of 2018. Based on what we've experienced, Mitsubishi looks like it has another winner in its hands.

Vasea
EVO V

Mesaj de Vasea » Mie Feb 07, 2018 6:45 pm

Carworld Pampanga previews all-new Mitsubishi XPander

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/pampanga/feat ... der-587725

CITY OF SAN FERNANDO -- After Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corporation (MMPC) announced the upcoming launching of the all-new XPander for the local market, its authorized dealer in the region---Carworld Inc. on Tuesday then gave the public the chance to take a first look at the latest crossover-MPV. During the VIP Preview of the new model, Carworld Inc. President Paul Laus noted that the much-awaited sneak peak is one way to commence the year with great excitement. “When I heard that MMPC will be launching the all-new Mitsubishi XPander, I was very happy and ecstatic, simply because I know our customers will enjoy another good product coming from the trusted automotive brand,” he said. “The XPander has gained tremendous success particularly in Thailand during its launching, and it’s still gaining success up to now. This is because of three reasons: the look is good, the drive is exceptional, and the price is excellent,” he added. He added that the company is very privileged to be one of the select Mitsubishi dealerships nationwide to get a preview of the new “talk of the town”.

MMPC Vehicle Sales Department Jose E. Zaulda Jr., for his part, shared some advance information on the XPander. Speaking with over a hundred guests consisting of loyal Carworld customers, bank partners and interested buyers, the executive relayed that the all-new XPander reflects Mitsubishi’s desire to expand and enrich people’s perspectives, activities, and lives. He furthered that the new generation crossover MPV combines a tough and dynamic exterior based on the Montero Sport, with a spacious cabin and utility. Moreover, he said that the latest 7-seater unit boasts of five unique selling points: Crossover design, roominess, comfort, safety, and “Omotenashi,” which means Japanese hospitality and quality that meet customers’ needs. Zaulda then announced that all-new XPander will be available in four variants namely GLX M/T, GLX Plus A/T, GLS A/AT, and GLS Sport A/T in five exciting colors: Sterling Silver Metallic, Diamond Balck Mica, Titanium Gray, Quartz White Pearl, and Red Metallic. He disclosed that while its official launch date has yet to be announced, customers can now make a reservation. Vicente Galang, a loyal Carworld customer, said that he was really wowed upon seeing the unit. “It’s beautiful and sexy, and I’m sure my wife will love it. I just bought two Monteros last year, and I think I’ll have to add this to my collection of Mitsubishi cars once available,” he shared. “I have been a Mitsubishi car owner for so many years now and I can proudly say that it’s really efficient and roadworthy,” he added. Engr. Marni Castro, a car enthusiast, also shared the same delight after getting a first look at the all-new XPander. But more than its aesthetics, he noted that what really caught his attention was its fuel efficiency and engine performance. “The 11 kilometer per liter fuel efficiency is really an advantage. For me, it’s one of the unit’s pluses aside from its dynamic design and functionality,” he said.

Vasea
EVO V

Mesaj de Vasea » Sâm Feb 10, 2018 7:49 am

Mitsubishi Xpander earns four stars in ASEAN NCAP

https://paultan.org/2018/02/05/mitsubis ... sean-ncap/

The latest ASEAN NCAP crash test results have been released, and alongside the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, its more utilitarian, people-carrying stablemate, the Xpander, has also been evaluated. The seven-seat SUV-styled MPV received a four-star rating from the agency, the first vehicle to attain that score since the latest testing protocol came into effect last year.

Under the new system, which accords a maximum of 50% for Adult Occupant Protection (AOP), 25% for Child Occupant Protection (COP) and 25% for Safety Assist Technologies (SAT), the Xpander gets 39.08% for AOP, 18.69% for COP and 13.89% for SAT, resulting in an overall score of 71.66%.

First, we’ll look at the AOP rating, which is broken down into a frontal impact score of 14.22 points out of 16, and 13.92 points out of 16 for side impact protection. It scored zero points out of four for Head Protection Technology (HPT) as it does not come with side or curtain airbags, so it gets an overall AOP score of 28.14 points out of a maximum of 36.

Moving on to COP, the Xpander gets eight points out of 16 for frontal impact, a full eight points for side impact, 11.63 points out of 12 for ease of child seat installation, and nine points out of 13 for a vehicle-based assessment for fitment, for a total score of 36.63 points out of 49.

Lastly, the SAT score is ten points out of 18, including six points for Effective Braking and Avoidance (EBA) tech such as ABS and stability control – these items are only available on certain variants of the Xpander. The vehicle also receives three points out of six for seat belt reminders (it only has them at the front).

Additionally, the Xpander gets zero points out of two for blind spot monitoring and one out of two points for Advanced SATs – the car only gets an emergency stop signal, and isn’t available with other features in this category such as autonomous emergency braking and lane departure warning.

The car tested is a Indonesian-spec Standard GLS manual model, and the Xpander is also sold in Thailand and the Philippines. Mitsubishi CEO Osamu Masuko has already confirmed that the car will arrive on our shores later this year.

VIDEO => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd_pIk-YlGc

Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Alte modele Mitsubishi”