Protectia Impotriva Spammerilor

Condica de reclamatii
andrei

Mesaj de andrei » Joi Mai 14, 2009 3:18 pm

De la ce user?

shadow2blade
EVO I

Mesaj de shadow2blade » Joi Mai 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Dc nu are IP fix...am incurcat-o ) Avet grija ce linkuri-uri deschideti de la userii pe care nu-i cunoasteti si mai ales au si cate 0 posturi

Bucy
EVO I

Mesaj de Bucy » Joi Mai 14, 2009 8:20 pm

In disperarea mea, crezand ca, m-a cautat vreun coleg, nu am vazut, scuze.

spatciuk
EVO I

Mesaj de spatciuk » Vin Mai 15, 2009 11:10 am

nu exista optiunea ca daca userul nu are minim X posturi sa nu poata da PM? iar daca nu are minim X posturi sa nu poata pune linkuri in posturi.

am vazut astfel de optiuni pe anumite forumuri (SMF are astfel de optiuni) nu stiu IPB daca are...

puneti si voi minim 10 de exemplu.

BUGHY
EVO I

Mesaj de BUGHY » Mar Mar 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Apropo de spam :

MichealTracy

" A virus alert was noticed on your computer.
We highly recommend you to check your computer and perform online virus check at our site immediately: http://anti-malware.servebbs.org/online-scanner/BUGHY
If you do not pass this test we will have to delete your account and forward a complaint to your ISP with attached log file (your IP address, etc.). "

lgp
EVO I

Mesaj de lgp » Mar Mar 23, 2010 8:16 am

Personal MessageColinXHoward Spam detected!, Today, 12:34 AM

EVO I

Group: Members
Member No.: 2.823

Hello. Email spam from your computer was detected! Highly recommend you to scan your computer for malicious and potentially unwanted software. If you do not follow this, I will have to make a complaint to your Internet Service Provider with attached log file (your IP address, etc.).
If you want to find a report about your computer's security and solve every problem with it, please click here: http://totalpcscan.com/spamdetected
This is an online service that you can use for free spyware removal. Use it to scan your computer to help protect, clean, and keep your computer running at its best. Use the free scan to check for and remove viruses, spyware, and other potentially malicious software and to find vulnerabilities or shortcomings in your Internet security.
Sincerely, Colin Howard.

SPAM

Bucy
EVO I

Mesaj de Bucy » Mar Mar 23, 2010 8:51 am

Personal MessageColinXHoward Spam detected!, Today, 12:34 AM

EVO I

Hello. Email spam from your computer was detected! Highly recommend you to scan your computer for malicious and potentially unwanted software. If you do not follow this, I will have to make a complaint to your Internet Service Provider with attached log file (your IP address, etc.).
If you want to find a report about your computer's security and solve every problem with it, please click here: http://totalpcscan.com/spamdetected
This is an online service that you can use for free spyware removal. Use it to scan your computer to help protect, clean, and keep your computer running at its best. Use the free scan to check for and remove viruses, spyware, and other potentially malicious software and to find vulnerabilities or shortcomings in your Internet security.
Sincerely, Colin Howard.

SPAM

Si eu am primit acelasi lucru.

Monitor_R
EVO I

Mesaj de Monitor_R » Mar Mar 23, 2010 9:55 am

Si la mine

ColinXHoward
Rating: 0
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Add to PM block list
Forward PM
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts

Spam detected!, Today, 12:33 AM

EVO I

Sincerely, Colin Howard.

gabitzu
EVO I

Mesaj de gabitzu » Mar Mar 23, 2010 10:37 am

L-am suspendat, o sa se ocupe Andrei mai departe.

Bucy
EVO I

Mesaj de Bucy » Mar Mar 23, 2010 2:39 pm

Multumim

Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Reclamatii”