South Yorkshire police enlist Mitsubishi Evo X in the force

Utilizare, opinii, probleme si reparatii pentru Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (toate generatiile)
andrei

Mesaj de andrei » Dum Dec 14, 2008 2:35 am

The South Yorkshire police just added a ten to their squad. No, that's not a sexist statement about some new hire, it's a reference to the new Mitsubishi Evolution X they just added to the fleet. Joining an already-intimidating Evo VIII and IX in the motorpool is a specially equipped X that should help keep the Road Crime Unit (RCU) ahead of the baddies. The Evo X should be more than adequate for tracking down drug dealers and car thieves by itself, but deployed as a pack, the trio of Evos will probably scare scofflaws into simply giving up the chase.

The new Evolution X squad car will also be fitted with an onboard Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) system, which allows officers to "check who the vehicle is registered to and if there is anything remotely suspicious about the vehicle." So it even does a bit of detective work, too. This sounds like just about the perfect pursuit and apprehend vehicle. While it's no Lamborghini LP560-4, it's no i MIEV either. Looks a bit like that Carbon Motors E7, but it's a proven platform with SUPER ARREST POTENTIAL! There's a full press release after the jump and a small gallery of high-res pics available below.

Ii multumesc lui Jeff pt sursa!

PS: Mda, si ai nostri dau 70.000 pe Loganuri...
PPS: Cu asa o flota sa tot fii politist...

The Hammer
EVO I

Mesaj de The Hammer » Dum Dec 14, 2008 1:08 pm

foaaaaarte smecheri .... la astia as opri din proprie initiativa

LAV77
EVO I

Mesaj de LAV77 » Mar Dec 16, 2008 3:49 pm

Exact...opresti fara sa-ti faca semnul regulamentar
Politist in South Yorkshire ma fac cand voi creste mare

Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Lancer EVOlution”